Sunday, March 24, 2013

Logo Design

This week I'm keeping things short and sweet:

A friend of mine came to me needing a logo designed for a bike club he started at a teen center he works at. Needing a fresh challenge I happily accepted the "job"( I use the word job loosely as no money was ever promised, but oh well I need the practice.) The concept was fairly simple. I needed to to include bicycles, bike club and R.T.C. (the center he works at). Other than that I had complete creative control. Being the novice that I am I decided the best option was to keep things as simple as possible. I used simple lines to create the image of the bike and the letters, but I think that worked out for the best. I was able to finish the entire logo surprisingly fast. I didn't even have to bust out the ol' tablet to get it done. I managed to get everything with my mouse. Im pretty proud of how the final results turned out. Now im just hoping his bike club takes off and people can actually see my logo instead of having it falling into the messy abyss that is my disheveled desktop.
Here's the logo in all it's finished glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment